COSMO Rev FFT Osc Module
The COSMO is an 8HP oscillator module using virtual analog modeling.
Cosmo stands for Composite Sine Modeling Oscillator. It uses a 16-band reverse-FFT algorithm to model the oscillator, waveform and filter.
Output is any bandlimited waveform you can imagine, sine, triangle. square or saw.
It also emulates a 24dB resonant filter by reshaping the component spectrum.
The calculated waveforms include sine, triangle, square and saw.
All waveforms are available as super-wave doubling.
There are separate outputs for bandpass and feedback FM effects.
- 16-band composite sinewave oscillator
- 1v/octave pitch CV input
- Gate input
- Lowpass filter cutoff parameter and CV input
- Lowpass filter resonance parameter
- Separate frequency band outputs
- Tuning knob
- Sine, triangle, square and saw waveform with morph CV input.
- Superwave doubling CV input
- Master output
Out of stock